disable right click

Friday, October 1, 2010

Sober : Symphony Part I


This is what happen when I'm really sober. I don't even know what to write. The adrenaline inside my body is really slow right now and its making me confused on what to post tonite. Seriously, im dead bored and i don't even feel sleepy yet. Let me tell you guys something, something you may not understand. But trust me, this shit is really true and it happens to me.

1stly, "sober" is a term in which you'll experience it after you are having an "organic" shit which only certain people know what I'm talking about right now. Lols :)). I'm in this condition now and it means the adrenaline inside me is really slow compare to when I'm with Mary Jane. For those who didn't know 'what' is Mary Jane, (I'm using 'what' not 'who'), forget about it.

Ok, we make it simple. For what that I had experienced before, when I'm with my sweet "Mary Jane", i feel like this world is really slow. There is only me and "her". That is the perfect time for me to think about the whole world, the democracy and all the mtfk entertainment that keep on influencing our "modal insan", i thought so. Ahhh, I'm out of topic again. Hahaha.

Nvm, all i want to said is, I hate being sober. That's all. Gantung doeeee! Hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment